Friday 24 July 2015

H'OPONOPONO.


What I learnt today is that we ourselves are ultimately responsible for everything that comes up in our consciousness. We are being run by the programs in our sub-conscious and everything that we experience is as a result of data playing in the sub-conscious.

It then follows that if I experience you as sick or nasty or whatever, then I am ultimately responsible for that, and that if I erase that data that I have of you and in effect heal myself, then you can no longer be that way.

The above are some of the principles applied in the ancient Hawaiian technique of H'OPNOPONO. The most well know practitioner of the techniques is Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len, who cured the entire ward for the criminally insane at the Hawaii state hospital. He did this without ever coming face to face with any of the patients in any way. All he did was review their case files and then pay attention to any feelings of revolt or anger or sadness that came up in himself as a result of reading the file and then took responsibility for whatever it was that was coming up in his own consciousness and applied the techniques of remorse, forgiveness gratitude and love to heal himself, which then effectively heals the patient.

DATA.

The data I have referred to above is data in the form of memories that we all have in us and goes back millennia. It's old, stuck, dead data that runs us. According to Dr Hew Len, this data can be "cleaned " as he calls it by constantly repeating "I love you ", "thank you", "I'm sorry", "please forgive me", and by cleaning ourselves and healing ourselves, we heal humanity, because ultimately we are all one at a fundamental level.
 
It is well known to people who follow ancient wisdom traditions that certain words are high vibrational words and raise your energetic vibrations and put you in touch with higher and faster energies in a positive way. All the phrases listed above are high energy phrases and if used regularly can only have enormously positive effect on your life and the lives of people around you.
 
Dr Joe Vitale has written a new book with Dr Hew Len, called Zero Limits, and describes in more detail how it all works.

I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment